Eastside Farm Mission Statement
To protect, restore and manage the resources and properties under our care for the education and enjoyment of the community.
The beautiful A.A. Arnold house at Eastside Farm was designed and built in 1874 by Alexander A. Arnold and Samuel Luce.
The farmstead is located across from the G.E.T. High School on Highway 53 in Galesville, Wisconsin. Turn onto Silver Creek Rd. and the house sits on the hill behind Gordy's. It is one of several buildings on the National Register of Historic Places in Trempealeau County.
Originally, the grand estate consisted of the two-story, 15-room house, the New York style barn and 400 acres. In 1983, the Garden of Eden Preservation Society was formed to accomplish the task of restoring the A.A. Arnold farmstead. Since that time, much progress as been made in the restoration. Much more remains to be done!